Thursday, April 27, 2017

[Lifestyle - Travelling With Triba-East] How To Plan A 6 Day Personalized, Budget-Friendly Tour To Seoul

Earlier last year year, I purchased a trip to Seoul, Korea and then forgot about it altogether. I hated planning. Between work, family, and a soul-sucking hobby, there was little time for me to do anything else, let alone plan a 6 day trip to Seoul. Thankfully, Triba-East Travel is there to do exactly what I don't want to do, which is to help me plan for my entire trip, no fuss, no headache, all the fun. XD

So, here's how I planned my 6-day personalized, budget-friendly Seoul, Korea trip, without doing much of the planning!

The Planning: Triba-East Travels

I talked to Triba-East via Facebook about purchasing a travelling packaged from them, a full 6-day package that includes food, accomodation, and all the activities planned out. However, Jane, who is one of the lovely ladies handling their social media handle, asked how old I was and upon realizing I wasn't the target group for the package (which is mainly for older groups), promptly talked me out of it. 

Her words were, "This package deal is more for older people! You'd be bored! We'll plan something else more suitable for you." 

And that's exactly what they did! They planned a 6 day itinerary for me, and helped me purchased all the tickets through them, so all I had to do was throw money at them, and once I was there, show up where they asked me to.

Granted, food and accomodation aren't included, but I could always figure out food once I'm there, and they recommended a few places to stay where it would be easier for their tour busses to pick me up. Win-wins all around!

Purchasing Experience



Purchasing tickets from them was a breeze since there were multiple payment options available. They work with MOLPay, which accepts most bank transfers and visa/mastercard. I went with bank transfer, since that's usually how I kept track of all my online transactions.

Do keep in mind that they need time to process your payment and then more time to provide the E-tickets! The Vouchers can be downloaded 3 days prior to departure, and it's all on you to get that downloaded and brought along with you for the trip!

Budget Plan



Perpetually broke-ass person that I am, I needed to work with a budget that I could handle. Planning with Triba-East makes this perfect, since we were working with a pre-determined budget of under RM2k for 2 person, excluding hotel stay.

I ended up going with Airbnb, staying the 5 nights for a total or RM925 in the heart of a Skincare addict's wet dream, Myeong-Dong. The room ended up being super, super tiny, but it wasn't too bad considering the price of ~RM200 per night. 

The flight tickets, which I bought 3 months in advance from Airasia.com.my, was a total of RM3570.34. 

By paying for the tours beforehand, with a promise of not having to shell out more, I could just bring the money I needed for food. I prepared RM10,000 for food and miscellanous expenses. 

Book Your Tour With Triba-East Travels Here


I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/ And Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment